Each DAMV Guitar is built in the following configuration;
- Scale Length; 25.5"
Trouble-free Electrosocket plug
Switchcraft 1/4" plug-in.
- Both Pick-ups are Neovin Noise Free Pickups wound to a Vintage
50's/60's silky smooth 5.5K in the neck, and 6.5K at the bridge.
- CTS 500K Pots.
Sprague Orange Drop Tone Caps
Swtchcraft 3way Selectors.
Both sides bound in 3ply Red-White-Blue ABS Binding (A DAMV EXCLUSIVE)
- "Dual-Load" tele bridge- Solid Steel Baseplate that allows for either stringing through the Body or with one of our optional Bigsby Trem.Tailpieces.
- "Neck Tilt Mechanism" adjustable at the neck plate
- Carbon Fiber Nut
- Wilkenson Locking Tuning Machines
- Roller String Retainers
- Truss-rod neck, adjustable at the headstock
- Handcrafted Maple Neck
- Hand selected Two piece American Poplar reverse grain Body
- NO CNC (computer controlled) equipment used
- 10-12 coats of clear Laquar
- Exclusive "Deployment worn Finish"
- All Chrome/Nickel Hardware
- Military Style Black Hardshell Case